Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Application Deadline: June 28, December 28
- Be an undergraduate/a graduate student currently registered at a University or College in the United States;
- Hold a minimum of 3.00 GPA at the time of application
NOTE: Students wishing to participate do not require “expertise” in this area, just an honest passion for Business/Internet Marketing is sufficient.
- Students must write an original 1,000 word (maximum) essay on the subject …”Benefits of Internet Marketing to Businesses”.
- Prepare a doc or PDF format file with the essay (article) written.
- Submit your essay file via email to our Scholarship address shown below.
Please don’t forget to include the following details when you apply for the scholarship program:
» Your Full Name
» Email Address
» Phone Number
» Full Mailing Address
» Area of Study
» University/College Name and Email Address
Please send your essay(s)/article(s) to our email:
If you have any questions regarding our Annual Scholarship Program, you may contact us by sending to the following email: email@example.com
- Applicants must be at least the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry.
- Applicants must be residents of the 50 United States, and Washington D.C. Void where prohibited by law.
- Applicants may submit only one application for the year’s contest.
The scholarship recipient will receive the scholarship award within 40 days after the deadline. By participating in this scholarship program, you are giving your consent for us to contact you by phone, mail or email. In addition, if you are the winner, you are giving us your express consent to use your name, college/university only for the promotional purposes of this Scholarship, without further compensation or payment to you. Upon being declared the winner of our Scholarship; you want us to post your photo to our “Winners List”, simply send your photo to us via email. The scholarship recipient is responsible for payment of any applicable State and/or Federal income taxes due to the recipient of the TheBestGamingMonitor Annual Scholarship Program. NOTE: We require at least 6 scholarship submissions total per ‘award year’ to award Scholarship.
First recipient of our Annual Scholarship will be announced after the deadline this year.